Monday, November 7, 2011

FP Intensive - Life gathering in Italy



Das ist die Beschreibung unseres Treffens von Anfang Oktober 2011 von Sam aus England.

This is Sams description of our gathering of Feminine Power Mastery graduates in Italy in the first days of October 2011


Sam
For me this was just such a wonderful blessing, to dive further into the work. When I started Feminine Power in July last year, the first person to respond to my intro posting was Adelheid and I said I wanted to go to Italy for my  birthday celebrations in spring 2011 and she said ‘come’! So I knew just how amazing her beautiful home is and was determined to go back as soon as she suggested the women’s retreat!

So on Tues 27th Sept, Adelheid picked us up from the airport and we began to get to know each other on the car ride to Umbria and then over a delicious shared meal in the courtyard that evening.

For me the deep reflection and healing really began as I woke at sunrise and walked around the organic olive farm, taking pictures and chatting to Max the dog! After a shared breakfast, we began by discussing the shared agreements and what they really mean – this gave them such depth and clarity and really brought them alive for me.

Every day was a complete blessing and I can honestly say I have never felt so connected to others before; I felt totally seen, appreciated, and cared for and about. It was just complete immersion into the FP work and principles and it was so special.

The daily practice of checking in and not shying away from our feelings and needs was, I feel, so pivotal to the whole week and deeply bonded us together (for life I feel). Our beautiful closing ceremony by Annie and then appreciation ceremony will stay with me forever as sacred memories.

I feel deeply honoured to have had this wonderful experience and trust that it will be the first of many such retreats in Adelheid’s beautifully healing home.

No comments:

Post a Comment