Sunday, December 15, 2013

How to overcome obstacles



How to overcome obstacles: an interview with Tee Ming

In October Mark and I were interviewed by the amazing Tee Ming Ooi. ( YOu can find it on our Video page on our website  thepowerofrelationship.com).
Now she is revealing her story  (http://finishagent.com/she-gets-things-done) which, I believe, will be of greta help to many people, especially women, to step up and go for what they were born for:
Recently,  Tee Ming was  interviewed by Gina Hiatt, founder of 2 successful businesses and host of the recent “Group Coaching Megasummit” about how I was able to go from stay-at-home mom of 3 kids who thought “There must be more to life than this…” at the beginning of 2013 to figuring out and putting in place the contributing factors of my splendid life as the end of 2013 draws near.

This is the link from Gina to our revealing and high-energy interview:

You’ll find some juicy answers to these questions: What makes me act even though I am not clear about my purpose in life or my unique gifts or when I justfeel overwhelmed How do I quickly take my projects from intention to implementation?  How did I get over the fear of failure

Enjoy watching this audio :  http://finishagent.com/she-gets-things-done


No comments:

Post a Comment